Pirates Of The Curry Bean (Junior Production)
by Craig Hawes
Pricing & Order Info.
"Fantastically funny show that all our pupils & parents simply adored!"
Claire Mackinder, Head Teacher - Ranby C of E Primary, Nottingham
The Piratical Musical Thats Sure To Shake Yer Booty!
A hilarious musical comedy by Craig Hawes!
- 38 speaking roles.
- Easily reduced to 24 speaking roles.
- Unlimited chorus parts.
- Easy to stage and costume. A BRAND NEW product; a CD-ROM of all the Pirates of the Curry Bean Songs called "Sing it!" is available. This CD-ROM teaches the songs to the children without any teacher input - children use it at school or at home - think of the time it will save you. Children LOVE learning this way and the product is foolproof. Just give it to the children and they'll do the rest. Click HERE to see the "Sing It!" video (well worth watching).
- CD of Backing Tracks plus essential sound effects. No pianist required!
- CD of Vocal Tracks. Both these CDs include Overture, ALL Songs, Special Effects, Play Ons and Play Offs in the order you need them enabling production and direction to take place without specialist musical expertise.
- Easily manageable props.
- Duration - One hour.
- Age range - Key Stage 2 Production (7-11 years).
However for those of you who prefer a live pianoforte accompaniment, we now have available a superb BRAND NEW Performance Score which encompasses Overture, ALL Play Ons and Play Offs, Songs, Link Music, Cues and Chord Symbols. (Grade 5 / 6 standard).
We also have available a BRAND NEW Rehearsal Score (Grade 2 / 3 standard).
Check them out on the "Script and Songs" tab.
We now have available multi-packs of Scripts/Scores/CDs to enable your children to learn their Singing/Spoken parts at home. - PHONE FOR A QUOTE.
Anchors away and set sail for swashbuckling pirate adventure on the high seas in this piratical musical that's sure to shake your booty! Young twins Jack & Liza Periwinkle yearn for adventure, so imagine their joy at discovering a real life treasure map! But when the infamous Redbeard and his pungent Pirates of the Curry Bean steal the map and kidnap their mother, the race is on to rescue her, reclaim the map and find the treasure! Accompanied by their faithful cat Fiddlesticks, the twins join a mad admiral and his crazy crew on a voyage of adventure that takes them from Old London Docks to the mysterious island of Lumbago in the sea of Sciatica! Will they be first to find the treasure chest, or is a surprise awaiting them that's even better than gold? With colourful characters, sparkling songs and a witty script as sharp as a cutlass, this show is dripping with piratical style!