Ye-Ha! (Junior Production)
by Craig Hawes
Pricing & Order Info.
"Ye-Ha! was FANTASTIC in 2009 and this year's cast is SO excited to do it again."
Sandy Stone - Melinda Heights Elementary School
"Inspired writing from Craig: Thank you."
Corrine Wellby - Upper Beeding Primary School
The Wildest Musical In The West!
Making The Most Of Baked Beans!!
- 42 speaking roles.
- Easily reduced to 26 speaking roles. See "Production Notes" in Script Sample.
- Unlimited chorus parts.
- Easy to stage. Easy to costume. A BRAND NEW product; a CD-ROM of all the Ye-Ha! Songs called "Sing it!" is available. This CD-ROM teaches the songs to the children without any teacher input - children use it at school or at home - think of the time it will save you. Children LOVE learning this way and the product is foolproof. Just give it to the children and they'll do the rest. Now with NEW "Lyrics Off" feature. Click HERE to see the "Sing It!" video (well worth watching).
- CD of Backing Tracks plus essential sound effects. No pianist required!
- CD of Vocal Tracks. Both these CDs include Overture, ALL Songs, Special Effects, Play Ons and Play Offs in the order you need them enabling production and direction to take place without specialist musical expertise.
- No fuss props.
- Age range - Key Stage 2 Production (7-11 years).
- Duration - 45 to 50 minutes.
However for those of you who prefer a live pianoforte accompaniment, we now have available a superb BRAND NEW Performance Score which encompasses Overture, ALL Play Ons and Play Offs, Songs, Link Music, Cues and Chord Symbols. (Grade 5 / 6 standard).
We also have available a BRAND NEW Rehearsal Score (Grade 2 / 3 standard).
Check them out on the "Script and Songs" tab.
School Productions Don't Come Any Funnier Than This!!!
"Ye-Ha!" squeezes all the fun and adventure of the old west into a wonderfully wild musical comedy. Something stinks in Splodge City - and it ain't the drains! Mad Dog McNut and his gang are running wild and Wilbur Hubbard, cowardly cook at the Fordoor Saloon lands the job no-one wants - Sheriff of Splodge. Luckily for Wilbur, Billie-Jo Brisket and her faithful steed Lightning roll into town to lend a hand, and suddenly the race is on to save the town. It's a rootin- tootin tale of crazy cowboys, barmy baddies, masked heroes and hidden gold!
"Ye-Ha!" mixes comical characters, a side-splitting script and sparkling songs in a musical that will make your cast shine and your audience go wild in a western way! With parts for between 30 and 50 children plus unlimited chorus parts, this show will suit any size school or group.
A CD featuring dazzling, fully orchestrated backing tracks is available.
A CD of vocal tracks is also available which can be used for rehearsals and performances.