The Pied Piper (Year 3 & Year 4)
by Malcolm Sircom
Pricing & Order Info.
"A lively, funny show with great child and audience appeal. I have no reservations about recommending this show to others. The children loved singing and performing the catchy numbers and 'Without our children' was very moving. A testimony to its success was to hear children who had been in the audience singing the songs."
St. Edward's Junior school Charlton Kings, Cheltenham, Glos.
Now with alternative upbeat ending (The mayor gets his comeuppance!)
- Flexible casting options to suit your needs.
- Full instructions are given for example cast sizes of 92 or 61 or 40 actors (See "Casting" tab below).
- Unlimited chorus parts.
- Easy to stage with simple scenery - adaptable.
- CD of Backing Tracks available.
- CD of Vocal Tracks available.
- All Sound Effects Included On Both CDs.
- Piano Score available.
- Easily constructed and manageable props.
- Age range - Key Stage 2 Production - Lower Juniors (7-9 years).
- Duration - 45 minutes.
NEW! Instant Scenery with our digital backdrops
A different backdrop for EVERY scene change
Supplied in both a PowerPoint presentation and as individual JPG files.
No more Scenery Painting!