by Malcolm Sircom
Pricing & Order Info.
Celebrate 400 years of Shakespeare's creative legacy with our superb adaptation of "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
- Flexible Cast size to suit YOUR group numbers, from 26 actors upwards. See "Casting" tab below.
- Unlimited chorus parts.
- Easy to stage with simple scenery - adaptable.
- CD of Backing Tracks.
- CD of Vocal Tracks. However - for those of you who prefer a live pianoforte accompaniment, we now have available a superb BRAND NEW Performance Score which encompasses ALL Songs, Link Music, Cues and Chord Symbols. (Grade 8 standard).
- Easily constructed and manageable props.
- Age range: Key Stage 2 Production (7-11 years).
- Duration: One hour 15 minutes.
NEW! Instant Scenery with our digital backdrops
A different backdrop for EVERY scene change
Supplied in both a PowerPoint presentation and as individual JPG files.
No more Scenery Painting!Download FREE Backdrops Download FREE Backdrops
Takes the fear out of Shakespeare