by Gawen Robinson
Pricing & Order Info.
A thrilling "TIME TRAVEL" adventure!
Ideal Cast Size 42
Speaking Roles 27
Minimum Possible Cast Size 21
- Flexible Cast size to suit YOUR group numbers, from 21 actors upwards. See "Casting" tab below.
- Easy to stage and costume.
- CD of Backing Tracks plus essential sound effects available. No pianist required!
- CD of Vocal Tracks. Both these CDs include Overture, ALL Songs, Special Effects, Play Ons and Play Offs in the order you need them enabling production and direction to take place without specialist musical expertise. However - for those of you who prefer a live pianoforte accompaniment, we now have available a superb BRAND NEW Performance Score which encompasses Overture, ALL Play Ons and Play Offs, Songs, Link Music, Cues and Chord Symbols. (Grade 5 standard).
- Easily manageable props.
- Duration - 50 minutes.
- Age range - Key Stage 2 Production (7-11 years).
We also have available a BRAND NEW Rehearsal Score (Grade 2 / 3 standard).
Check them out on the "Script and Songs" heading.
Share this product with friends or colleagues...
"Wow! What can I say? I played Lord Emit in this play last year and was stunned by the ingenuity of the playwright. The greatness of my drama teachers brought to life all the adult jokes (extremely funny), children's jokes and coming up with dances that really fit the performance. Thank you Musicline for providing such a wonderful opportunity!"Oscar Mellers, Gomer Junior School, Gosport
"I did this play with my Year 3-4 class last summer, and it was such an excellent production: the script is funny, the songs are really catchy, and the story really captured the imagination of the children. I really recommend it."Nick Haynes, Wilby School, Wilby
"I found this to be an an excellent script to work from and it is filled with jokes for both children and adults to enjoy. The score was really effective and playable, and the pupils really found it easy to learn and really enjoyed singing the songs. Highly recommended."Chloe Grubb, Mount House School, Tavistock
"I played Boudicca in this play last July. It was amazing yet embarrasing when it came to my part even though I loved it. So funny would do again if I could ! One of the best plays ever. "Carly Nicklin, Three Peaks Primary
"It is a very good play with loads of acts and songs. "Luke Chapman, Bromley Hills Primary School, Bromley