The Rocky Monster Show (Junior Production)
by Malcolm Sircom
Pricing & Order Info.
Ideal For Upper Juniors (Age 9 to 11 years)
A Monster Rock Musical by Malcolm Sircom
Haematology for the under 12's!
Leslie Lacey, St James, Chorley
"Best response ever from parents..."
- 23 speaking roles plus YOUR choice of extras.
- Can be reduced to 19 speaking roles (see "Casting" tab).
- Unlimited chorus parts.
- Easy to stage. Easy to costume.
- CD of Backing Tracks available.
- CD of Vocal Tracks available. No pianist required! However - for those of you who prefer a live pianoforte accompaniment, we now have available a superb BRAND NEW Performance Score which encompasses Overture, ALL Songs, Link Music, Cues and Chord Symbols. (Grade 6/7 standard).
- Easily manageable props.
- Age range: Key Stage 2 Production (7-11 years).
- Duration: 60 - 80 minutes.
We also have available a BRAND NEW Rehearsal Score (Grade 3 / 4 standard).
Bizarre, anarchic and very funny, this Rock 'n' Roll musical is a riotous mix of the Addams Family, Young Frankenstein and Phantom of the Opera, with Rebecca and The Rocky Horror Show thrown in for good measure!
Baron Frankenstein's descendant, and ex-pop star turned professor of Genetics, creates DNA moulds of people in his computer. How these moulds come to life as the ultimate Rock Group, headed by a clone of Elvis himself is the highlight of the hilarious plot.
More traditional monsters also add spice to the explosive mixture. Staff, cast and audience will love the Rock 'n' Roll score, much of which is an affectionate send-up of the 60's. With some 20 principal parts including many splendid female roles, there is also plenty of chorus opportunity for maximum pupil participation.
From the writer of the hit shows 'Ebenezer' and 'The Dracula Rock Show'.