The Good, The Bad And The Donkey (With Nativity)
by Malcolm Sircom
Pricing & Order Info.
"This proved ideal for our small Primary School - an easy set for a small stage."
D. Smith. Key Stage 2 teacher.
A Light Hearted, Feel Good, Musical Nativity
- Maximum 53 speaking roles.
- Easily reduced to 30.
- Unlimited chorus parts.
- Easy to stage with simple scenery - adaptable.
- CD of Backing Tracks available.
- CD of Vocal Tracks available.
- Piano Score (Grade 5 Standard) available.
- Easily constructed and manageable props.
- Age range - Key Stage 2 Production. (7-11 years).
- Optional Infant parts as revellers, angels, devils and soldiers.
- Duration - 50 minutes.
Another light-hearted, feel-good Musical nativity from the same stable (no pun intended) as The Little Shepherd. Once again we have a dancing Doris - this time it's Doris the Donkey. The Good are a band of Angels out to thwart the Bad, a group of Devils bent on wrecking the Nativity. Some industrial espionage in the Devil's ranks make sure that the Angels win through. There will be no problem in fitting in as many children as you want into the cast - in fact, if you have less than 30 available you may be struggling.
This highly original and entertaining treatment, which children will love to perform and staff to produce, is both funny and moving, and is backed by a score as tuneful as its predecessor.