The Little Shepherd (With Nativity)
by Malcolm Sircom
Pricing & Order Info.
"This musical has got the lot; great songs, great humour and a VERY simple set."
Denise White - Headteacher - Blakenhale Junior School - Birmingham
A Light-Hearted, Fun Filled Musical
An "Easy to learn" Christmas Musical Production
- 49 speaking roles plus cameo parts; easily reduced.
- Unlimited chorus parts.
- Flexible to stage with simple scenery - adaptable.
- CD of Backing Tracks available.
- CD of Vocal Tracks available.
- Piano Score (Grade 5 Standard) available.
- Easily constructed and manageable props.
- Age range - KS 2 Musical Production (7-11 years).
- Non-speaking parts for Infants.
- Duration - 45 Minutes.
The story of David, a shepherd boy, who desperately wants to see the baby Jesus. Eventually his wish is granted after many incidents and distractions, including meeting the Three Kings and the Three Wise Men! This lively script views the nativity story from a child's angle and has many humorous moments - Doris the dancing camel and four rebellious sheep among them. Even the Wise Men would be pushed to make the top stream... There are 50 solo parts for ages 7 to 11, which can easily be reduced if necessary, as well as a choir. Starting and finishing with a carol, there are some half dozen catchy, original songs during the action.