The Wind In The Willows
by Mike Smith & Keith Dawson
Pricing & Order Info.
Adaptation of Kenneth Grahames Delightful Tale
- 14 speaking roles plus several cameo parts; easily reduced or expanded.
- Unlimited chorus parts.
- Easy to stage with simple scenery - adaptable.
- CD of Backing Tracks available.
- CD of Vocal Tracks available.
- Piano Score available.
- Easily constructed and manageable props.
- Age range - Key Stage 2 Production (7-11 years).
- Duration - One hour 15 minutes.
One Act. One scene. (follow through cameos) Ten songs.
No elaborate scenery needed.
Number of parts
- Male - 5
- Female - 3
- Either - 6
- Chorus- As many as required.
Male Major Principles
- Engine Driver
- Chief Weasel.
Female Major Principles
- Barge Woman
- Narrator 1-4
- Chorus of Riverbank characters
- Field Mice