by Gawen Robinson
Pricing & Order Info.
A thrilling "TIME TRAVEL" adventure!
- Flexible Cast size to suit YOUR group numbers, from 21 actors upwards. See "Casting" tab below.
- Easy to stage and costume.
- CD of Backing Tracks plus essential sound effects available. No pianist required!
- CD of Vocal Tracks. Both these CDs include Overture, ALL Songs, Special Effects, Play Ons and Play Offs in the order you need them enabling production and direction to take place without specialist musical expertise. However - for those of you who prefer a live pianoforte accompaniment, we now have available a superb BRAND NEW Performance Score which encompasses Overture, ALL Play Ons and Play Offs, Songs, Link Music, Cues and Chord Symbols. (Grade 5 standard).
- Easily manageable props.
- Duration - 50 minutes.
- Age range - Key Stage 2 Production (7-11 years).
We also have available a BRAND NEW Rehearsal Score (Grade 2 / 3 standard).
Check them out on the "Script and Songs" heading.
The "Villains of the Piece" in "Time Lord" are described in the script as "Dinopods"(reptilian) but feel free to cast them as Aliens, Humanoids, Dinosaurs... whatever tickles your or your children's fancy.
Imagine what it would be like to travel back in time; to be able to visit any historical figure you liked from any era... Unbelievable?
But this is exactly what happens to Harriet and Sam as they explore a rambling old house that is their new home and discover a hidden cupboard that has been sealed up for over 70 years.
Inside the cupboard they discover an old board game called 'Time Lord' which leads them to meet a real Time Lord and go on an incredible journey into the past.
This amazing adventure story is bursting with catchy songs, fascinating characters and a healthy dose of rip-roaring comedy. On their journey the time travellers meet some fantastic historical characters like Florence Nightingale, Beethoven, and Boudicca along with a group of evacuees from the 2nd world war.
However, as in all adventure stories, danger lies ahead. The evacuees had unwittingly unleashed a group of fierce aliens / humanoids / dinosaurs from prehistoric times that are now determined to win back the planet.
Each of the historical figures gives the travellers a magical object that they can use in times of need. Each visitor must use their gift wisely particularly when the Time Lord is captured by the 'Alien / Humanoid / Dinopod king' and his mob of comically incompetent followers.
Can the 'Time Lord' be rescued or will, once again, the creatures rule the Earth?